Saturday, July 18, 2009

Inroducing Little Sis

A very big HI *waves* I'm Sheri's little sis and she introduced (or should that be induced????!!!!) me to cross stitch a couple of years ago with a Lavender & Lace Angel project. I've done a few since then and am proud to be a model stitcher for my Big Sis but cannot boast the experience and number of projects Sheri has!! Once I'm comfy with my feet up I stitch away, little tongue sticking out the corner of my mouth and would be happy stitching all day but pesky work tends to get in the way!!!!! Of course I know it pays the bills and stuff but it would be wonderful to stitch away or cook up yummm food or just hang out with my Big Sis!!!! Today's menu features chicken stock made from scratch to be portioned out and frozen, sticky chicken wings which if I do say as much are seriously yummm and gourmet burgers with all the fixings!!! Sheri is a mean cook and her coconut chicken with salad is the best food in the world!!! Right now it's back to stitching for me - I'll post a couple of pix next time - along with some stitchy snacks and a big glass of iced coffee!!!!

1 comment:

Branlaadee said...

Welcome little Sis! Recipes are seriously needed!

I am glad I am not the only one that stitches with her tongue hanging out. LOL